!!!BOOK DIRECT BY PHONE AND SAVE !!!
!!!CALL FOR SPECIAL SAVINGS 9/28-10/1!!!
!!SEE THE RATES PAGE FOR OUR SPECIAL Rates!!
If you are looking for a great beach with easy private access, then Deane's is your place. Come to our Yachats Oregon Motel for your beach getaway. Once you are here, you will find:
*FOUR ACRES OF OCEANFRONT PROPERTY
*A VIEW OF WAVES, BOATS AND THE SURF 225' FROM THE BACK OF YOUR ROOM
*ALL OCEANVIEW ROOMS HAVE A BACK DOOR FOR EASY BEACH ACCESS
*7 MILES OF SANDY BEACH JUST DOWN OUR NEW BEACH STAIRS
Deane's is a classic motel located just North of Yachats, OR. Deane's is newly renovated although you won't find a modern "look" at Deane's. Do you remember the 1950's, retro/vinatge feel with glass block showers and pink salmon tile? If you loved it then you will love Deane's Oceanfront Lodge. At Deane's you will find:
* A BLEND OF VINTAGE CHARM AND MODERN AMENITIES
* MICROWAVE, FRIDGE, COFFEEMAKER, SOME KITCHENETTES
* PET FRIENDLY ROOMS & SEVERAL STRICTLY NON-PET FRIENDLY ROOMS
* FREE WIFI, SATELLITE FLATSCREEN TV'S, ELECTRIC FIREPLACES
* ALL ROOMS ARE NEWLY RENOVATED WITH NEW CARPETS, BEDDING
* WHITEWASHED CEDAR WALLS
* ALL OCEANVIEW ROOMS HAVE A COVERED BACK PATIO WITH BBQ'S
* DONUTS, FRUIT, COFFEE AND TEA EVERY MORNING
* FREE DVD'S, PUZZLES, GAMES AND BOOKS ON LOAN FROM THE LOBBY
* ALL ROOMS ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING!
Deane's is ideal for romantic couple's retreats, family getaways or those just looking for some relaxation. We are a family run motel with super clean rooms and great rates.
We now have an event space that is perfect for medium to small gatherings. This area has multiple tables, chairs and a big screen TV. Please ask us for details on reserving the event space.
Deane's hotel / motel offers affordable Yachats lodging. We have 2 sections of Oceanview rooms. One section is stricty pet free and the other section is pet friendly. We also have non Oceanview rooms that are pet friendly.
Pets are warmly welcomed in selected rooms. Please, no pets may be left unattended in the rooms and must remain on leash while on Deane's property.